Our Product(s) Warranty
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Woyaoo.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Woyaoo.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Woyaoo is 90 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Goods or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in electrical component or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Woyaoo will provide solution to repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer.
What will we do to correct problems?
Woyaoo will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Claims for defective product must be made within 90 days from purchase date. Claims for Missing parts must be made within 7 calendar days after the product(s) is received
- Any claim for defective product returns must be packed in original packaging
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
- Pictures are required to claim defective product,along with a copy of the original invoice
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us through email firstname.lastname@example.org or our Woyaoo facebook messenger to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.